CALL FOR ABSTRACT AND POSTER SUBMISSION
This is to announce that the long awaited abstract and poster submission is now open!
The 2015 IAPN scientific conference is being held from 8-10 April 2015 at:
The Alfred Medical Research and Educational Precinct (The Alfred Hospital) Hospital, 55 Commercial Road Melbourne Vic 3004
Theme: “Mental illness – supporting the clients and carers”
Abstract/Poster submission are now being accepted and concludes on Monday 16th of February 2015 at 2359 hours
Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website www.iapnn.com
This is another opportunity to present with likeminded professionals and develop yourself professionally through knowledge sharing and networking with both National and International colleagues.
Your abstract may address one or more of the following well researched and case studies:
- Mental illness
- Supports for clients and careers (e.g, group programs, CBT, community & Inpatient support programs, respite care etc)
- Available funding and access
- Needed and available education for professionals
- Policy development
- Maintaining the safety of clients and staff (medication management, de-escalation techniques)
- Comparison of National and international resources and working with or improving on what we have
We look forward to receiving your submission as soon as possible and you will be notified of the outcome of Abstract screening by end of February 2015.
For further information, please visit the conference website
Bosede Adetifa (RN/CMHN)